- A player is applied to join only one team per tournament.
- A player can also create new team abd join it, but the team will be validated by a manager before it is made qualify for tournament.
- A player applied to join existing team will be approved/rejected by Team Leader
- Tournament will not begin if :
- Disabled by Super Administrator.
- Minimum participants criteria not met.
- A player can't leave/change team once registration time expires, and also no team can be created.
- Team will not be included in tournament even qualified if minimum required players is not met.
- Teams & Players will be Ranked separately when tournament ends.
- All Time provided are according to ServerTime (UTC). You can see current ServerTime at footer of website.
- If you need any support, Please contact any manager or super administrator.
- It will be 1v1 Solo or 2v2, 3v3 Team matches with strict rules and guidelines.
- On the beginning all registered players will have 0 pts on our tournament ranking.
- A player is eligible to apply for tournies if not banned.
- All player applying should have a account at this website. (Player linked account is recommended)
- All team should have minimum players criteria met before registration ends to join the tournament.
- All teams should report 15 minutes before match schedule time at Venue server.
- All players should be available on TeamSpeak3 server during his/her match.
- Manager will wait for 10-20 minutes for team to join before he declare result (in case of absence)
- Failing to report will lead oppnent team declared as winner (if reported).
- If both team fail to report, no points will be awarded and match will be cancelled.
- If drop during game occurs then its all in manager's hand to take any action.
- All matches will be either in no spectator mode or with 1-2 spectators(only managers).
- Every tournament carry certain number of points. Example: Winners will won 1000 pts, finalist 600 pts, semifinalists 300 pts etc.
- Every players who won points on one of the tournies he need to defend for it in next upcoming sequel of that tournament. Example: If u won KoS alpha tournament in 2016 u need to defend it in KoS Alpha Tournament 2017.
- All star tournament: Only top 8 players on the rankings can play this tourny. In 1v1 8 player, in 2v2 4 teams.
- Number of competetors on every tournament will be choosen by organizators.
- Changing of IP in the middle of the game is not allowed.
Outcome of Match according to no. of player reported:
|Team 1||Team 2||Result|
|2 players||2 players||Based on games outcome|
|1 player||1 player||Manager's call (1v1 or cancel)|
|0 players||0 players||Match will be canceled|
|2 players||1 player||Team 1 will be declared as winner|
|1 player||2 players||Team 2 will be declared as winner|
|2 players||0 players||Team 1 will be declared as winner|
|0 players||2 players||Team 2 will be declared as winner|
|1 player||0 players||Match will be canceled|
|0 players||1 player||Match will be canceled|